Friday, February 6, 2009

My FFR Roadster is supposed to be built on February 14.

So today I get a call from Colin Stewart of Stewart Transport asking if I want it delivered on Tuesday, February 10 instead. I asked how this was possible since it's not scheduled to be built until the 14th.

"I pulled in a few favors." said Colin. It seems that he has a truck coming this way a week earlier than planned and he wanted to try to fill it. It's okay if I don't want it yet though.

HOLY CRAP!!!! YES, TWIST MY ARM. I'LL TAKE IT SOONER!

The garage isn't ready.
It isn't painted.
It isn't cleaned out.
There's not enough room for everything that has to be in there.
My donor isn't torn down yet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the terrible problems I have.

This will be a busy weekend. Where I was originally going to be painting, I'll now be rearranging. I've got to move two cars to make room for the kit and figure a way to maneuver it around in the garage since I need the 'big' side to disassemble the Mustang.

Once the Mustang is torn apart I'll have to move the Roadster to the 'big' side so I can put the Miata back in the 'small' side.

My house already looks like a used car dealership. With two more cars out of the garage it'll be even worse.

Anybody want to buy a CRX Si?

No comments:

Post a Comment